Right to Know
Under CCPA, you have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Data we collect, use, or disclose, and information about out data practice. Each category of Personal Data that may be used by us or shared with third parties for business purposes is categorically outlined below.
We collect the following categories of Personal Data to (1) provide you Service, (2) operate and improve our Services, (3) manage accounts, (4) handle contact and support requests, (5) process marketing and non-marketing communications, (5) contact research for internal business purposes, and (6) fulfill legal compliance obligations:
• Account Data
• Transactional and purchase/payment details (based on the service you purchase)
• Session Data
• Name and Role Details in Business Communication
• Job Application Information
• Device Information
• Usage Data
• Location Information
• Smart Device Data
We may disclose above listed categories of Personal Data to:
• Our third-party service providers who perform certain business related functions for us;
• Our customers and other business partners who provide you access and use to our Sites and Services;
• Our affiliate or other third-party in event of any reorganization;
• Subsidiaries or affiliates within the corporate family;
• Other parties when it is necessary and appropriate for legal compliance purposes;
• Other parties with prior notice and your informed consent.
To learn more details about the categories of Personal Data we collect, the categories of sources from which the Personal Data is collected and the categories of third parties with whom we may share Personal Data, click here.
To obtain a copy of the Personal Data we may currently hold about you, you may:
a) Submit your privacy request via our DSR https://www.tuya.com/rule/data-subject-rights; or
If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to opt-out the sale of your Personal Data. To opt-out of these “sales”, please follow the Do not Sell Your Personal Data and confirm your decision.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will NOT discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
In your request, please make clear what Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data deleted from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. Please also note that to protect your data and the integrity of our Products, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request, so that we precisely locate your Personal Data.
You do not have to pay a fee for executing your personal rights. According to California Consumer Privacy Act, we will complete your privacy request within 45 calendar days.
Contact for more information
If you have additional questions about this Notice or how to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us: email@example.com